Crack Routing Attachment helps reduce material cost and increase production. Attachment utilizes Keystone Engineering's RS Quick-Change Drum System.
- Reduce material cost and increase production
- Route from .5" - 2.5" wide
- Accurate depth adjustment up to 1.5"
- Ejection system keep debris out of routed area
- Utilizes Keystone's RS Drum System
RS Quick-Change System
- Interchangeable tools for different grinding applications
- Change the cutting width by simply adding or removing tools
- 100% surface coverage with Keystone's flat tool eliminates the need for multiple passes during pavement marking removal
- Increase production by 3 times when compared to diamond blades and flail teeth
- Minimize surface damage while grinding
- Precision machined block and tool ensures a uniform surface