Crack Routing Attachment
Crack Routing Attachment helps reduce material cost and increase production. Attachment utilizes Keystone Engineering's RS Quick-Change Drum System.
- Reduce material cost and increase production
- Route from .5" - 3.75" wide
- Accurate depth adjustment up to 2"
- Ejection system keep debris out of routed area
- Utilizes Keystone's RS Drum System
RS Router Blade
RS Blade System for Crack Routers
- Dramatically increase production by improving cutting efficiency
- Substantially reduce bit consumption with patented PCD diamond tools that are proven to outlast carbide tools by over 50X
- Decrease wear and tear on router with Keystone's solid mount blade system that reduces vibration and overall maintenance expense
- Quickly change the cutting width by swapping tools. Keystone offers a wide variety of interchangeable PCD tools
- Add or remove repeating tools to vary the surface texture for different applications
- Minimize the pavement's surface damage by milling the surface instead of pulverizing the surface