RS Router Blade
RS Blade System for Crack Routers
- Dramatically increase production by improving cutting efficiency
- Substantially reduce bit consumption with patented PCD diamond tools that are proven to outlast carbide tools by over 50X
- Decrease wear and tear on router with Keystone's solid mount blade system that reduces vibration and overall maintenance expense
- Quickly change the cutting width by swapping tools. Keystone offers a wide variety of interchangeable PCD tools
- Add or remove repeating tools to vary the surface texture for different applications
- Minimize the pavement's surface damage by milling the surface instead of pulverizing the surface
Crack Routing Attachment
Keystone's Crack Routing Attachment helps reduce material cost and increase production. Attachment utilizes Keystone Engineering's RS Quick-Change Drum System.
- Reduce material cost and increase production
- Route from .5" - 3.75" wide
- Accurate depth adjustment up to 2"
- Ejection system keep debris out of routed area
- Utilizes Keystone's RS Drum System